Top Oahu Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
450 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor is one of the most important events in our history and wanted to experience the place and memorialize the importance. We need to keep this and honor this for future generations. Mahalo for doing just that. It was a moving and emotional journey."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is great! We stop by a lot of places to grab foods. The Dole plantation has the best pineapple icecream."
* A traveler said: "All of it from our Cousin Flo on the bus trip it was Awesome and she was too!!! We especially like the gentleman with the fire."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the blue line trolley. The tour guide was knowledgeable, engaged in the riders and soo funny. Ciso."
* A traveler said: "The Luau was very nice and informative regarding the native Hawaiian culture. The Cheif had a great sense of humor and kept everyone laughing throughout the night, including myself. The food was excellent and there were many options to cover your preferences"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The guides were super friendly and fun. We loved Tim! The ride was great and loved the snorkeling. Saw a pod of dolphins, several sea turtles and lots of fish. Lunch was actually very good! Plenty of time to snorkel and see everything. Had a relaxing time on the way back laying in the sun and have a few drinks. HIGHLYYY RECOMMEND"
* A traveler said: "The Macadamia Nut farm and, of course, the turtles! Too much time at the Dole plantation; better to have more time at the beach. Mike was a great tour guide. I'd recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Saw everything south just enough time. Excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Breath taking and touching experience. Must see"
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "Everything! Great tour all was special.the beaches are so beautiful the dole plantation the views. Everything!!"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our cheerful tour driver for a super day. His native Hawaiian cultural information and cool tips for each site really made our day so much fun. Seeing so many interesting sites in one day was the perfect way to start a full week in Oahu for my family."
* A traveler said: "Besides the Arizona memorial, our driver, Earnie was the absolute best. His stories and facts about the island were so interesting! His special attention to details and warm smiles made us felt so good! I would specifically ask for him if you do this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Caleb was very fun to tour with and he was funny and shared his stories! Loved seeing a location where 50 first dates took place. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! Uncle Kenny was entertaining and informative, the activities were a blast. The staff is very friendly and considerate. A great company."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide "Big Tony"; the places he took us to, were very beautiful. Not much more to add."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the waterfall was definitely worth the hike up! Our guide Sergie was fantastic and showed us all the beautiful views. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, also always willingly to help us take photos. Amazing experience overall :)"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "Every aspect of the tour was amazing with breathtaking views of the city. Henry our tour guide/driver extremely added to the experience. Not only was he very knowledgeable of the island but share jokes along the way which definitely made the experience even livelier. Would definitely recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Kaau Crater
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Sandy Beach Park
- Magic Island
- Honolulu Zoo
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Waimea Bay
- Kaneohe Bay
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Diamond Head
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Honolulu Harbor
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Waikele Center