* A traveler said: "I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s listing to a lot of the hall a farmers , going to the rock and roll hall a fame was amazing! I all so learned some history on the pioneer’s of rock and roll .. long story short I’m definitely going ba k again .. Randal Ps I had the chance to make a ban name up Pickeled"
* A traveler said: "Jacque was an awesome tour guide, with a great personality! Very knowledgeable about the city of Cincinnati and it”s history! Really enjoyed meeting her!! Will sent more family on this tour because of her! Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Davis is a great guide, friendly and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Cincinnati that made our trip more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The ghost detection device and interesting information relayed from tour guide who guided the group on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Dean the guide was so much fun and he knew so much info. I saw things that blew my mind. If you are in Cincinnati this tour is a must."
* A traveler said: "I truly enjoyed the food tour but loved seeing the newly updated and revitalized OTR area!!! I learned a lot about the history of Cincinnati on the tour from our fabulous tour guide, Laura."
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, delicious food, good times with people. Got great recommendations for where to go next and enjoyed the area."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the tour guides! They were so much fun and had such great personalities! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone new to the city or have yet to check out some of the spooky history of Cincinnati"
* A traveler said: "Flying as high as allowed. My instructor was so nice, upbeat and knowledgeable. An excellent experience! I have already recommended IFLY to friends."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed walking back in history to actual breweries and having the history explained by knowledgeable guides. What a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast walking through the old brewery caverns with Miranda, learning the local history. The caverns themselves were pretty cool (literally cooler than the heat outside too) but Miranda made it fun and interesting. Ghost chairs, anyone? The beer tasting was delicious too. Great brewery choice! Hi Miranda's mom!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great host! Very outgoing and easy to chat with. He was knowledgeable about each beer we tried. It was a nice treat to get a Servatii’s pretzel."
* A traveler said: "The tour was alot of fun I really enjoyed it. Queen citys slushies are great. The donuts were very unique and tasty, very sweet. We tried a great selection of wines. and finished with ice cream."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and informative of beer history. Did not know the amount of beer produced in the city."
* A traveler said: "Bill was a great guide full of knowledge about the area, really got you involved in the tour!!! Was a small group too so that helped!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so worth it! Scott, the tour guide was so knowledgeable and interesting. He clearly has a passion for Cleveland. He was very accommodating to all those on the tour. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing n I wish we could have stayed for the extended tour but some of my party was tired 😔 Def would recommend 😉"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing way to view the city. Bob, the tour guy, was outstanding. He was super informative but not over zealous. Even during Covid, it was an unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and met delightful people and was introduced to the "staples" of the neighborhood. Loved to talk to the owners and learn the history of the the buildings. Will definitely go back and try their menus."
* A traveler said: "Katie and Dagney were awesome hosts. We had no hope of getting out on our own. They gently assisted and didn’t make us feel stupid. We will definitely be back."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and the food was amazing! Best chicken and waffles my entire family has ever had and the drinks from Pipers were delicious, Creative and fun. We were a group of 4, 2 adults and 2 teens and we all have a great time!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Massachusetts