St. Augustine Tours from Orlando
By Viator, August 2018
- Forgo the theme park crowds for a daylong deep-dive into Florida history.
- Explore the cobblestone streets at your leisure.
- See St. Augustine from the waters of Matanzas Bay aboard a sightseeing cruise.
- Get around the city with ease on a hop-on hop-off trolley tour.
- Day trips from Orlando to St. Augustine can last upwards of 10 hours, depending on what you do.
- Most tours include pickup and drop-off from your Orlando hotel.
- Don’t forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat.
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking over uneven surfaces, as many of St. Augustine’s streets are cobbled.