Palm Springs Air Museum Tours
One of the world’s largest collections of vintage airplanes from World War II fill the hangars at the Palm Springs Air Museum.
Wartime memorabilia, combat photography, murals, uniforms and documentaries provide educational insights into aviation and combat history.
Planes in the museum’s three hangars focus on Army and Navy aircraft, and the mighty B17.
If you visit on a Saturday you might catch demonstration flights and World War II audio-visual displays.
There are flight simulator games for kids, and a children’s calendar of events and activities.
The Palm Springs Air Museum is at the Palm Springs International Airport, 2 miles (3 km) east of downtown Palm Springs.
2 Tours and Activities to Experience Palm Springs Air Museum
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vacation Photographer in Palm Springs
- Private Photo Session with a Local Photographer in Palm Springs
Things to do near Palm Springs
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Arizona