No visitor to Paris should leave without taking in two of the city's most iconic experiences: a visit to the Eiffel Tower and a night of entertainment at the Moulin Rouge. Check both activities off your list with any of the combo options below.
- Experience the ultimate date night with a trip to the Eiffel Tower and a show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Choose a combo tour that includes dinner at the Eiffel Tower's first-floor 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant to look out over the illuminated city over a meal.
- Some Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge combo tours also include a cruise on the Seine River, which allows you to see the City of Light from yet another perspective.
- Wrap up your evening with a cabaret show at the famous Moulin Rouge, starting at 9 or 11pm.
- Combo tours typically begin in the early evening and last about seven hours.
For the ultimate night out, book a tour that pairs an Eiffel Tower visit and Moulin Rouge show with a relaxing cruise on the Seine River. And if you're looking to maximize your time, book a combo tour that includes skip-the-line entry or dinner at the Eiffel Tower.