Springtime in Paris means blooming flowers, clear skies, and enjoyable weather for strolling the boulevards. Here are our favorite ways to take advantage of the joyful, post-winter atmosphere and enjoy the city’s many delights in the fresh air.
- Bike through Paris to cover more ground than you would by walking and see the city like a local.
- Dive fully into the romantic side of Paris on a carriage ride past the Eiffel Tower.
- Take a walking tour of the Luxembourg Gardens to admire flowers, fountains, and greenery.
- Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre on a tour that includes a rare visit to Clos Montmartre, a private vineyard.
- Head to the Palace of Versailles on a day trip to enjoy the expansive gardens in their springtime glory.