Things to Do in Paris This Winter
The City of Lights is suffused with romance all throughout the year—but during the winter months, Paris becomes especially festive. Make the most of the holiday season and explore Paris’ light displays, visit holiday markets, plan unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebrations, and more. Here’s how to plan the perfect wintery getaway in Paris.
Snag a top seat on an open-top double-decker bus, snuggle down with a blanket and hot beverage, and enjoy the unbeatable perspective onParis’ holiday light displays.
Go on aChristmas-themed cruise along the Seine River, complete with a multicourse meal, live music, and Champagne.
Make like a flâneur and explore Paris’ enviableChristmas foods and decorationson foot.
Couple aNotre-Dame tourwith a visit to a traditional Christmas market (samples included).
Admire Paris’ light displays when you ride theChamps-Elysee’s magical ferris wheel.
Enroll in asmall-group cooking classand learn how to make festive French delicacies.
Attend a glamorous and luxuriousNew Year’s Eve cabaret show.
Enjoy a countdown to remember aboard aNew Year’s Eve Seine River boat tour.
Experience a timeless Paris attraction at the always-entertainingMoulin Rouge.
4 Tours and Activities | All Paris Tours
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Things to Do in Paris This Winter