Top Paris Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
One of the most memorable ways to view Paris’ iconic skyline is on a cruise down the Seine River, and the UNESCO-listed riverbanks are even more atmospheric in the evening hours. Not sure which dinner cruise to choose? See below for our top picks.
- See the City of Light illuminated on an evening cruise
- Spot Paris attractions such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Parisian Statue of Liberty, and the Louvre from the water
- Tuck into a 3-course dinner of bistro-style or gourmet cuisine, with optional wine or Champagne
- Enjoy onboard entertainment, live music, or audio commentary
- Dinner cruises can last from 75 minutes to 4 hours
- Boats are either open-air or have glass windows to ensure panoramic views
- Some cruises include hotel pickup and drop-off
- Celebrate special occasions such as New Year’s Eve and Bastille Day with a dinner cruise and watch the fireworks onboard
A Seine River dinner cruise is the perfect addition to a day of sightseeing, and booking a combo tour is a great way to save both time and money. See the city from all angles with skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower followed by a dinner cruise, or ensure an unforgettable evening by pairing your cruise with a cabaret performance at the legendary Moulin Rouge.
11 results | All Paris Tours
Sort by: Featured
Ensure a memorable night out in Paris with a gourmet dinner cruise along the Seine River. Float past the city’s famed monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Ile de la Cité aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. Soak up the magic of Paris from an onboard dining room while enjoying a gourmet 3-course meal. Please note that Champagne and live music are also included on select 8:30pm departures.
Indulge your inner romantic on an atmospheric evening cruise down the Seine and see the City of Lights at its most magical. Dine on a decadent 4-course dinner, accompanied by live music on-board, as you float past illuminated landmarks like the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower.
Make the most of your time in Paris with a combination of a cruise on the Seine and a 3-course dinner. This 75-minute dinner cruise allows you to see the main attractions of the City of Lights while you enjoy a casual meal. Relax into a comfortable armchair facing one of the boat's windows, the better to take in the view, and watch sights like the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, and Eiffel Tower drift by. Upgrade the experience to include wine or Champagne with dinner.
On this Paris dinner cruise, glide along the Seine aboard an intimate La Marina de Paris boat, and enjoy a 3-course meal while admiring riverfront sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, and the Louvre. The glass-enclosed boat provides unobstructed views and photo ops, allowing you to soak up the romantic atmosphere of Paris lit up at night. Options are available to exclude drinks from your experience.
Take in some of Paris's most iconic sights and enjoy a three-course dinner with this Seine River cruise and dinner experience combo. You'll sit down for a three-course meal in a glassed-in bistro with great views of the Eiffel Tower. You'll also get the chance to take an hour-long sightseeing cruise down the river, either before or after your meal.
This Seine River dinner or lunch cruise is a relaxing way to view Paris landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Admire the waterfront sights and pass under bridges such as the Pont Neuf as you savor a gourmet 3-course meal, paired with a glass or half bottle of Champagne. Enjoy exquisite cuisine and fine service aboard a La Marina de Paris glass-enclosed boat.
Sit down to a 3-course Gallic dinner and pass Paris' top sites on this 4-hour evening cruise on the Seine River. From the panoramic windows of the dining room, look out at the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Ile de la Cité, Pont Alexandre III, and other glittering waterfront sights. Upgrade to include Champagne, cocktails, wine, or beer, and head to the top deck for open-air views of the City of Light.
Glide down the River Seine while enjoying a gourmet 3-course lunch aboard a Bateaux Parisiens river cruise. Soak up views of riverside attractions like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and Musée d'Orsay as you dine on seasonal selections from an à la carte menu, accompanied by wine. Enjoy live entertainment and a welcome glass of Champagne for a bubbly beginning to the experience.
Paris is one of the most romantic cities in the world and an evening cruise down the illuminated Seine is the perfect way to ramp up the romance. This cruise includes a delicious 3-course dinner and Champagne along with spectacular views of Paris icons such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre Museum.
Let yourself be guided during a dinner aboard the first 100% electric boat on the Seine. Your table will allow you to enjoy the most beautiful view of the monuments of Paris. A pleasant and silent journey, to rediscover the falsely asleep capital at night and finish at the foot of the illuminated Eiffel Tower. At the table, the story unfolds like a scenario, in several acts, punctuated by the cuisine of chef Pierre Marty. Example of a 4-course menu: Amuse bouche Starter: Hot guinea fowl, pigeon and foie gras pâté Main course: Back of turbot, purple artichoke, squid ink marinière jus Dessert: All chocolate Paris with crispy praline Example of a 5-course menu: Amuse bouche 1st Starter: Bean, cherry and fresh almond salad 2nd Starter: Buckwheat cookpot, zucchini, black olives and bitter sprouts Main course: Blue lobster, radish, fennel and lemongrass Main course: Culoiseau poultry, chanterelles and corn Dessert: Strawberry Melba our way
Treat your loved one to a unique cruise on the Seine, the most romantic way to discover the beauty of Paris. Embark and sail to admire the attractions of Paris' seafront, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Invalides, the Grand Palais and the Louvre Museum. Enjoy panoramic views from your table while you savour a 3-course gourmet dinner concocted with love... An additional gift : You will have the privilege of being accompanied throughout your evening by the spellbinding voice of a live singer. A moment of relaxation guaranteed !
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Paris?
The best Dinner Cruises in Paris according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Cluny Museum (Musée de Cluny) Tours & Tickets
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte) Tours & Tickets
- Château de Malmaison Tours & Tickets
- Air and Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- 1st Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- César Palace Cabaret Tours & Tickets
- 5th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Parc des Princes Tours & Tickets
- 13th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Place du Tertre Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame) Tours & Tickets
- Place Dauphine Tours & Tickets
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg) Tours & Tickets
- 8th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Quai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly) Tours & Tickets
- Petit Palais Tours & Tickets
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur Tours & Tickets
- Stade Roland Garros Tours & Tickets
- Canal Saint-Martin Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur