With its emphases on romance, wine, and other sophisticated themes, Paris may not be at the top of your list for a family vacation. But there's actually plenty to do with kids in tow. Here are some tips for creating a Parisian holiday for all ages.
- Take a day trip to Disneyland Paris.
- Explore the city on a kid-centric walking tour tailored to those traveling with children.
- Go shopping with your teenager in the world’s most fashionable city.
- Treat your kids to a pastry and chocolate tour.
- Head to the Parc Astérix theme park just outside the city.