Top Paris Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
488 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to start Paris visit, so you can ride around the city to see everything from the bus before visiting individual places later... And it was really easy to exchange voucher for the ticket in the ticket office, and the bus was there right on time!"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex, sharing the history of the painting, sculpture, or Louvre with us. He was knowledgeable , answered questions and was helpful in recommending future visits."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I bought it for the birthday of my boyfriend. He found it great, beautiful views and the food was good. We only expected more from the live music but that was oke."
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide. It was nice to be given ear pieces so we could hear what she was saying. She spoke perfect English which was great. Such a beautiful Chateau and gardens. We wish we would have rented a golf cart for the gardens so we could have seen more before it was time to leave."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience. Our driver was excellent & kept us well informed. I would highly recommend. At our request he dropped us off at the Ritz."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was a great tour guide. Very informative and offered fun and unique history notes. I highly recommend this bike tour - safe and you get closer to the top spots in Paris than from a car or bus. Best way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Adrian, was outstanding. He was very informative, very patient, and most kind. The amount of time provided was perfect."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5th Arrondissement
- Théâtre des Nouveautés
- French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)
- Château de Malmaison
- École Militaire
- Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)
- Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)
- Le Manoir de Paris
- Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)
- Les Halles
- Arc de Triomphe
- L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking School
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)
- Saint Étienne du Mont
- 9th Arrondissement
- Grand Palais
- Galerie Vivienne
- Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur