A guided tour on Penang traditional street foods. Foods and drinks (except alcoholic) are included:
1. 3 hours walk, eat street foods/drinks in local cafes while take in the sight of traditions and cultures as we walk the street. Eat light lunch or nothing at all before tour.
2. Taste some 10-18 traditional Penang famous street foods and drinks. You will be full at the end of this tour.
3. Learn the ingredients and preparation of Penang dishes like Lor Bak, Wantan Mee, Roti Canai, Assam Laksa, Char Koay Teow, Hokkien Meem Curry Mee; drinks like nutmeg juice, ambra, barley, white coffee and desserts like Chendol, ABC or rojak.
4. Visit a Chinese temple to gain insight to Taoism and have your fortune told.
5. Savor local tropical fruits like water apple, jackfruit or langsat, if available.
6. Savor local snacks like Malay cakes or Indian apom (crepe).
7. View heritage building architectures and street art murals along the way.
Note: Inform if any allergy or vegan or religious concern.... More