Solar Whisper Daintree River Crocodile and Wildlife Cruise
More activities to help you explore Port Douglas
75 Tours and Tickets in Port Douglas
* A traveler said: "The helicopter flight over Great Barrier Reef was just breathtaking. Worth every penny. Highly recommend to anyone who’s visiting North Queensland. The crew were lovely and knowledgeable. One of the best tours we’ve been to!"
* A traveler said: "I did two intro dives. My instructor Simon did a wonderful job ensuring you felt comfortable with the whole process and was a great guide under the water always on the look out for cool marine life. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful isle, great snorkelingwith amazing coral in diverse colours and plenty of fish, sea cucumbers and much more. Laua and Ces where awesome and lunch was delicious... Highly recommend this full day tour."
* A traveler said: "The boat was smooth and the staff were lovely. It was a great way to spend an afternoon! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable driver gave good insight into history of area. Good value for money. Relaxed atmosphere, not rushed."
* A traveler said: "Awesome and very informative tour, learnt a lot about the Daintree and it’s surrounds. Steve our tour guide was awesome 👏"
* A traveler said: "very friendly and fun crew. fantastic reef viewing with plenty of time in water, 2 snorkel times in all."
* A traveler said: "Peer was our guide ! We felt very well informed and made sure everyone was catered too!!! Already recommending to others around town in passing ! Special private cassowary falls too, perfect end !"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience sailing out to the ilses. Snorkelling with a vast array of fish and turtles. Joel and Laura made the trip even more enjoyable. Well done guys. Great crew great experience. Highly recommended. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic the guide Peer was amazing, the crocodile boat ride amazing and the seining with the turtles truly Sensational"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling at 3 different reef sites was absolutely fantastic. Crew professional & humerous. Food very good & I was given vegan food I had noted on my booking. Highly recommend Galypso."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was good. Our driver/guide was excellent in his knowledge of the rainforest species & local knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Diving was great. We don’t have a ticket but the instructor was fantastic. The snorkelling was also great - so much coral and fish varieties."
* A traveler said: "This should be on everyone's buck list we really enjoyed it. We would definitely recommend, even tho we didn't get a sunset it was still beautiful can't predict the weather."
* A traveler said: "Wavedancer was a lovely vessel, clean and comfortable, the staff were very helpful and food was good and plentiful, the entertainment home was really great. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic day! Great food, gorgeous scenery and a easy way to see a whole area you probably wouldn't have otherwise visited. Brett kept us informed and amused the whole time, and it felt good to support these local businesses and suppliers."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Lovely and helpful crew. Small boat so less people and much more personal. Gorgeous location with easy snorkeling. Highlight was swimming with turtles."
* A traveler said: "Marc great guide, so much knowledge. Saw lots of crocs and wildlife. In my opinion this Solar Boat is the best on The Daintree. The owner David is passionate about crocs and a local hero"
* A traveler said: "Laurie was an awesome driver, and conversationalist. Made the trip from Cairns to port Douglas very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Could not go out to the reef due to weather. Malcolm the captain was great helping us have a good day in the Estuary of Port Doulas. Personal best days fishing for me with 2xCod, 2xMangrove jack and a finger mark"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the tour operator and his gentle commentary without interfering with the serenity. The bird life was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was great we had a wonderful time as we have disabilities we where able to walk around at our own place and had some great conversations with the local shop owners."