2-Hour Lunch Cruise Through Downtown Portland
More activities to help you explore Portland
187 Tours and Tickets in Portland
* A traveler said: "The views… the mellow music and noise.. very chill and romantic vibe, rooftop deck for better views! Really a dope experience to experience"
* A traveler said: "The story telling provided by our guide, Adam and the amazing views of the gorge and the waterfalls."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great- two waterfalls, two wineries, Timberline Lodge. Water and snacks provided and the lunch stop was great! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My favorite experience of the trip was the waterfalls but I wish we had extra time at the waterfall our driver Adam was knowledgeable and great story teller"
* A traveler said: "It was fun...the food was great. The entertainment was good. Lots of people were there but it didn't feel crowded which was nice."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was a great tour guide. Provided a lot of historical information. The falls were epic. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "We were on the 1:30pm excursion on September 6, 2021. We throughly enjoyed the Captain on the up river portion. He was very informative and personable. We also enjoyed the Captain who took us down river. He was also informative."
* A traveler said: "Zeke had lots of info and kept things fun. Nice trip of the area. Lots of great views. Worth the time."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! The tour guide was so informative and so nice! I highly recommend this tour! The Gorge is a must-see!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide knowledge from our operator! I would use this same tour company again and would recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Our guide John Moran was friendly and very knowledgeable, interesting facts about the state itself but also provided environmental facts - which we appreciated! We travelled with children and they enjoyed it as much as we did!"
* A traveler said: "Great river cruise and a nice boat. Dinner was excellent too. Easy transportation to the pier on the MAX"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience. Spencer was great and even though a little hazy from fire…incredible ~ trip of a life time."
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Jay and the Portland Brewery Bike tour. He was an incredible guide - made everyone feel welcome and safe and we had a great experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that wants to see the city and try some good beers!"
* A traveler said: "Oregon is beautiful and our tour guide Adam was the best tour guide we’ve ever had! He really knew his stuff and is a great storyteller."
* A traveler said: "The trip was extremely well-organized and Sarah was a knowledgeable and fun guide. The trip was nicely balanced between hiking and biking.The scenery was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Clay was our pilot! He was great, helped my grandma get in the plane and answered all her nervous-nelly questions. We wish we couldve been in the air longer than 20 min!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible! Shahn took us to the best spots and taught us so much along the way about wine, Oregon, and everything in between. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting!"
* A traveler said: "We had beautiful weather and the owners were very gracious and informative. We would love to do it again."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed every minute of this time. It was 41 wedding anniversary. Beautiful weather. Brunch was great. Not crowded. Staff were very helpful. Lady on the piano played beautiful music. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gunnar Forland was excellent. He has outstanding knowledge of Portland and tailored our tour to our interests. It was a wonderful tour and well worth it. Would recommend Gunnar as a tour guide. We hit all the highlights of the city,"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide, Dustin, was so knowledgeable about history of Portland and what we were looking at. I appreciated all that extra detail. Easy ride… through out of the way neighborhoods, across a cool bridge and along the river. I would definitely recommend this tour."
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada