Private Group Tour up to 11 of Willamette Valley Wine Tour
More activities to help you explore Portland
189 Tours and Tickets in Portland
* A traveler said: "The views… the mellow music and noise.. very chill and romantic vibe, rooftop deck for better views! Really a dope experience to experience"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an exceptional guide, Informative and thoughtful. The stops were well chosen and it was a perfect half day out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour, with excellent guide well versed in this area. I would definitely recommend this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great- two waterfalls, two wineries, Timberline Lodge. Water and snacks provided and the lunch stop was great! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day. Warm and no to little wind. Apparently this is an anomaly. Love the two hour cruise and learning about the history and natural features."
* A traveler said: "We can’t wait to go again. We missed some of the descriptions of sites because we lingered over the delicious lunch! It was a great experience. Thank you to the staff and crew!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. And the tour lady was very nice. The trip through the falls and was a beautiful day the hike to the waterfalls"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with our guide yesterday. He was very knowledgeable about the area and kept us well entertained with the history."
* A traveler said: "Heather our guide was so fun, very personable, and very knowledgeable! We had a group of 8 for this tour and everyone was so wonderful. The vineyard selection was great and vast. We would definitely do this again another time and would love to have heather join us !"
* A traveler said: "Cannon Beach is beautiful, Carrie was an excellent guide that is very knowledgeable! Would recommend this tour to others!"
* A traveler said: "Zeke had lots of info and kept things fun. Nice trip of the area. Lots of great views. Worth the time."
* A traveler said: "Great river cruise and a nice boat. Dinner was excellent too. Easy transportation to the pier on the MAX"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed every minute of this time. It was 41 wedding anniversary. Beautiful weather. Brunch was great. Not crowded. Staff were very helpful. Lady on the piano played beautiful music. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Carrie. She was amazing! We saw beautiful waterfalls. It started out raining but ended up being a great sunny day for wine taing."
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! Outstanding beer!! Bike was great and the ride was super easy and educational! Jay is officially the best tour guide I’ve ever had in my life!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had beautiful weather and the owners were very gracious and informative. We would love to do it again."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience. Spencer was great and even though a little hazy from fire…incredible ~ trip of a life time."
* A traveler said: "Very fun trip. It’s a must if you want to explore Portland’s history. The guide was very informative and friendly"
* A traveler said: "If you would like to see the many sides of Portland and try the delicious food cart fair this is the tour. We had a great time, Dustin was our host and was very knowledgeable about the rich history of Portland, and his beard was magnificent. Anyways, we had the greatest time 10/10 recommend. P.s. my 67 yo mother was able to do it!"
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, the history of Portland and the awesome bike ride around downtown and over the bridges"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing experience. Totally worth it and recommend! Best time to book would be at 8pm, you get to watch the sunset as you see the glowing lights of Portland city. Adam did a great job in flying us over the Portland area and highlighting the main areas of Portland. Thank you so much Adam."
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada