How to Explore Porto on Foot and By Bike
By Viator, July 2018
- See Porto up close by touring the city on foot or by bike.
- Follow safe cycling and walking routes to discover the city’s wineries, architecture, and cultural heritage.
- Learn more about one of the oldest Jewish communities in the world during a walking tour of Porto’s Jewish quarter.
- City cycling and walking tours typically last between two and four hours, depending on the option chosen.
- Choose a private or small-group tour for a more personalized experience.
Tours & Tickets
Experience what makes Port Wine unique and how it distinguishes from other wines. Learn how and when to consume it and to identify the differences between the ... Read more
Location: Porto, Portugal
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)