Known for sunshine and balmy weather, Prague truly comes to life in summer. From sampling Czech pilsner and cruising along the river, to zipping through the streets on an e-scooter and hiking in the countryside, here’s how to make the most of a summer trip to this historic city.
- Discover Prague from top to bottom on a full-day comprehensive tour complete with lunch, sightseeing, and a cruise.
- Take advantage of the warm weather and feel the wind in your face on an e-scooter sightseeing tour.
- Hang out on the Prague waterfront at an evening riverside party, and drink and dine under the iconic Charles Bridge.
- Sip your way around this beer-friendly city on a beer and tapas walking tour, beer tasting, or beer garden tour.
- Uncover some of Prague’s hidden gems on a private, off-the-beaten-path sightseeing excursion.
- Steep yourself in Czech history and explore UNESCO World Heritage sites on a half-day or full-day excursion to Kutna Hora.
- Experience the natural beauty of the Bohemian countryside with a day trip to Saxon Switzerland National Park.
- Relax on the water and enjoy the local cuisine on a Vltava River dinner cruise or sightseeing canal cruise.
- Give yourself a scare with a not-so-typical ghost walking tour.