Top Punta Cana Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Punta Cana Tours
Experience the Dominican coast on the back of a horse during this half-day horseback riding tour. Get matched with a horse according to your abilities and get set up with all the necessary safety equipment. All instruction is included, so even beginners can participate. Ride along the beach and take in the sights of the soft sand and blue water; perfect for those frame-worthy vacation photos.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Punta Cana are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast