Punta del Este Splash Aqua Park Tours and Activities
Punta del Este's Splash Aqua Park is a floating fun zone in the Mansa Beach area. The park sits in Mansa’s calm waters and features inflatable fun for kids, teenagers and even adults. With climbing towers, catapults, trampolines and obstacles, it’s sure to be a good time and is ideal for visitors looking for a day of fun.
The mascot of Splash Aqua Park is “Caimán Ron,” a cool alligator who wanders the streets of Punta del Este taking pictures with tourists. He has become a sort of mythical figure in the city’s culture, and kids look forward to the summer season when Ron makes his appearances in town.
Tours and Activities to Experience Punta del Este Splash Aqua Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in North Chile