Top Punta del Este Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Arts & Design
Cruises & Sailing
Museum Tickets & Passes
Ports of Call Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Skyscrapers & Towers
3 results | All Punta del Este Tours
Sort by: Featured
Secure your entry to Punta del Este’s top cultural attraction by booking your admission ticket for Casapueblo in advance. Formerly the summer home of Uruguayan artist Carlos Páez Vilaró, the residence is now a museum, art gallery, hotel, and cafe. Spend the afternoon drinking in exhibits dedicated to the artist and don’t miss the Ceremony of the Sun, a poetic performance delivered minutes before sunset.
Get the best views in Punta del Este with this prepaid admission ticket to La Vista 360. Buying your tickets in advance gives you guaranteed admission to this popular attraction, which can sometimes sell out during high season. Experience the rotating floor and snap photos of the panoramic views of Uruguay's most popular beach town; your time at the top is unlimited.
When your ship pulls into port at Punta del Este, spend half a day on a private shore excursion of the coastal resort town in southern Uruguay. Marvel at ocean views from Punta Ballena (Whale Point) before your guide drives you through sophisticated downtown neighborhoods. See the sailboats of unspoiled Playa Brava, a popular beach featuring whimsical sculptures, and stroll along Gorlero Avenue and Artigas Square to browse local shops during a bit of free time. Round-trip port transport by private vehicle is included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Punta del Este?
The best Tickets & Passes in Punta del Este according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Punta del Este are taking additional safety precautions?
These Punta del Este experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Punta del Este are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Punta del Este may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Pablo Atchugarry Foundation (Fundación Pablo Atchugarry)
- Port of Punta del Este (Puerto de Punta del Este)
- Mansa Beach (Playa Mansa)
- Lobos Island (Isla de Lobos)
- Punta del Este Artigas Square (Plaza Artigas)
- Gorlero Avenue (Avenida Gorlero)
- Punta del Este Our Lady of the Candelaria Church (Nuestra Senora de la Candelaria)
- La Barra
- Punta del Este Ralli Museum (Museo Ralli)
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in North Chile