* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful relaxing day trip with everything taken care of. The sights were beautiful, the boat ride smooth. We stopped at 3 different spots to swim or snorkel (they have snorkels for you to use). The lunch was fantastic and the wine kept coming all day. Plus beer or water if you chose. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "We had such a nice time! The instructors were excellent at explaining, and made it a very fun trip for all! We would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised from start to finish. Hotel pick-up and drop off were included in the price which made things really easy. Communication with the local tour operator was great and questions answered promptly. The visit to the monastery was great as well as anchoring in St George Bay to allow swimming. Symi is beautiful and you can easily fill the 3 hours or so with things to do. Food and drink are very reasonable on the island but recommend taking drinks and snacks for the boat crossing (90 mins each way) Good views of Rhodes leaving and entering the harbour. It’s a full day out and could be tiring in the heat but great value for money and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Guide was the best. Very nice and patient Very informative he will be a great teacher some day. Great value for the price."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing. The service on board was amazing and an overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "This trip was something special. Two excellent tour guides. We were collected from the port and this was very efficient. The Kayaking was very good. Beautiful coastline and stopped at two beaches only accessible to other kayak day trippers or small boats. We even walked into and around one of the caves...we weren't expecting to do this so make sure you have shoes for dealing with rocky beaches etc The light lunch on one of the beaches was a great touch. Home made salad with cheese and bread... just what we needed! Thanks to Rhodes Roads for a great day out."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "She was engaging, funny and gave us a very in depth knowledge of the history of Rhodes. She was excellent in every way"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour- can’t recommend enough! Sam was a fantastic guide and the bikes were real head turners. We were able to see so much of Rhodes easily while getting some exercise, but not exhausting ourselves. Would highly suggest it as an activity for the whole family. Supporting this great local couple is also a big win- when we were there we learned they offered drop in yoga and a full coffee/smoothie bar. You won’t be disappointed with any of the activity- or your great pictures post!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kritinia Castle
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Afandou Beach
- Tsambika Beach
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Symi Island
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Bee Museum
- Ancient Kamiros
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Profitis Ilias
- Mandraki Harbour
- Throne of Helios
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia