Experience Rotorua’s indigenous history and culture at Whakarewarewa, the Living Maori Village. Built around Te Whakarewarewa Valley’s geysers and hot pools, the Tuhourangi-Ngati Wahiao tribe have welcomed visitors for more than 200 years. Enjoy hangi, a meal cooked in the valley’s thermal vents, and traditional song and dance (waiata and haka).
Tauranga Shore Excursion: Private Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland and Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Village
Should I book Whakarewarewa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Whakarewarewa 2021?
What's the best way to experience Whakarewarewa?
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Highlights
- Combo Tours to Rotorua / Hobbiton
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley Tour Option to add Hobbiton Wai-O-Tapu or Whakarewarewa
- Rotorua Geothermal Geyser Tour and Kiwi Fruit Orchard Themed Cart Ride
Things to do near Rotorua
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Christchurch
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Coral Coast