Get an aerial view of San Francisco’s most important landmarks on a seaplane tour that takes in the hills of wine country and the blue expanses of the Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay. Read on for your options.
- Take to the air for a comprehensive tour of the Bay Area and see famous areas such as downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Muir Woods, and more.
- Avoid the congestion of on-the-ground sightseeing by flying over San Francisco to see how the city fits into the greater context of the rugged California coastline.
- Opt for a combo tours to spot the city’s most important landmarks from the sky, then take off to Alcatraz Island.
- Choose a romantic seaplane tour for two to sip champagne in the sky at sunset.
- For an in-depth North Bay tour, explore Marin County by air and enjoy a private tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito, with included transportation, meals, and sparkling wine.