From Alcatraz to the world-renowned wine, San Francisco boasts a long list of can't-miss sights and experiences. Whether you're a spontaneous traveler or a careful planner, here are the top activities you’ll need to book early to secure your spot.
- Nab your tickets to Alcatraz, the top-selling attraction in San Francisco. For an extra special experience, opt for VIP early access.
- Treat yourself to a unique view of the Golden Gate Bridge on a helicopter ride over the City by the Bay.
- Go wine tasting at world-famous vineyards in Napa and Sonoma.
- Get your nature fix on a day trip to Muir Woods or Yosemite National Park.
- Head down the coast to soak up views on the 17-Mile Drive, visiting charming Monterey and Carmel.