San Francisco Vista Grande Helicopter Tour
More activities to help you explore San Francisco
713 Tours and Tickets in San Francisco
* A traveler said: "The 3 wineries we visited were uniquely different and each was great in itself. It was a beautiful day and we made great memories."
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour by bus driver/tour lead Muir Woods Spectacular Ran on time Sausalito lovely-ferry back was wonderful!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "That was great Simple and fun. Not too expensive and very enjoyable. We enjoyed the funny banter from the ship’s captain as well."
* A traveler said: "Great day. Get the full day tour it is worth it. Was able to take our time and see most of the city. So much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an informative self guided tour. The park rangers were very insightful and helpful. The only downside was the fly infestation, on the boat and island. Very annoying...bring bug repellent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alejandro was super great and had a lot of interesting information. We will recommend him to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent! I recommend this tour. The tour guide was the best and everything was easy."
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Cruise was very nice loved the bar on board . Had great views would definitely book again. Parking was about $3.50 hour not too bad"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Our tour guide, Marc is a gem! His knowledge of San Francisco is unmatched. This was the highlight of our visit!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very nice, Joseph and the guide tour were excelent, l will return again in order to stay more time"
* A traveler said: "Really nice day. Was a bit rushed from stop to stop. All in all got to see quite a bit, really nice guide he could have a little more local knowledge."
* A traveler said: "A first time experience for our family. The views were breathtaking. Very friendly shuttle driver and pilot."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, fun group and first class way to see wine country! Pick up in the city was so convenient."
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. I feel like we saw so much in one day and Pat was great. Knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Phil S. is great. The pick up and drop off in San Francisco is very convenient and the time management regarding pit stops is good. We get to know many fun facts about Yosemite and rock climbing and camping. Yosemite itself is of course a serene and magical place that you don't want to miss."
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon