Top San Juan Nature and Wildlife Tours
57 results | All San Juan Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Pedro, was the best! He was super knowledgeable, funny and probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. The food we stopped for before getting to the Rainforest was delicious. Everything was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Never hiked before and this was a great experience, strenuous yet so rewarding when you reach the cool springs and water fall"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide King Julian was amazing!!! The customer service was awesome. This hike has been one of my best this far. The water slides, jumps and swings seemed intimidating, but once I did it I just wanted to do it over and over. 💚"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trail! It was physically challenging, but so worth every moment! The guides were encouraging and supportive!"
* A traveler said: "The actual experience zip lining was amazing. Didn’t see any wild life animals. Our guides were definitely funny!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an amazing time on the hike! Got to experience waterfalls, natural water slides and being one with the surrounding nature of El Yunque. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a really good time. Staff was great. The walk was not as bad as I thought it would be. Make sure and take socks or water shoes."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our time on this trip but I wish we toured the rainforest. We did enjoy the water slide, and the tour guide was knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "El Yunque is beautiful. Had a blast jumping off the rocks into the water gave me an adrenaline rush. Our driver, Jonathan was so cool. I would definitely recommend El Yunque to all of my adrenaline junkies. However, make sure you are prepared for the muddy 1 mile hike to get there! It’s worth it too."
* A traveler said: "Organized, fun and great crew . Noel n Francisco were very professional and helpful. They answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, fun new experiences 1st time hiker and zip line Would do it again. Your company was great to work with and we loved our tour guides Julian and JC!!!! They also took pictures of all our great experiences and link to our phones."
* A traveler said: "Our half day tour was not able to happen but they did call us to see if we wanted to upgrade to a full day for only 25 dollars more per person!! And we are soooo glad we did! Just go ahead and just schedule the full day! Our tour guides Julian and pocho were absolutely perfect and amazing and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun trip!!! The guides were great the tour was so much fun!! We got to see the beauty of the bioluminescence"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Very prompt pick up from near our place in San Juan, nice driver and really knowledgeable and helpful staff throughout. The glow was a little compromised by lighting conditions but the staff was creative about making it visible and we really liked the paddle through the mangroves for it’s own interests."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Leticia was wonderful.! She was very knowledgeable! Time went by quickly & before I knew it: the nature walk was over! Great Time! ❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good and the information provided by the guide was great.I would suggest taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved everything about this adventure. Communication was exceptional. Our tour was amazing and our guide Yamile was phenomenal! Highly recommend experience."
* A traveler said: "The hike was SO beautiful! It was such an amazing experience. Our tour guide Jesus was perfect (literally made the excursion 1,000% better). Bring your hiking shoes!"
* A traveler said: "Attentive, knowledgeable and fun loving guides. Really enjoyed the waterfall slide and rope swing! Thanks for giving us a wonderful adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Most of the other individuals were in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m 67 years old, a mother of six, a grandmother and great-grandma!! Although I try to stay in shape it was definitely a challenge in a couple of spots but the guides offered assistance and I thoroughly enjoyed the day!!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly guide and the captain of the boat was very nice and very informative. Enjoyed the swim in the Caribbean sea and the Bio Bay. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We had three tour guides and they were absolutely amazing, especially Patricia! She went above and beyond to make sure we were having a good time."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and the scenery was beautiful. The slid was fun and tour guy Deven was very informed about Puerto Rico."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Isla Verde
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Castillo San Cristobal
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Luquillo Beach
- La Calle Loiza
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Palomino Island
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Pine Grove Beach