Top San Juan Skip-the-Line Tours
4 San Juan Skip-the-Line Tours | All San Juan Tours
Purchase your tickets in advance for a visit to Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, which allows you to start exploring immediately. With ticket in hand, you won't waste any valuable vacation time waiting in line. Immerse yourself in native Puerto Rican arts and culture in the gallery, then take a stroll through the Sculpture Botanical Garden to view art among the native flora.
From Bayamón, Puerto Rico to the world! Learn about the history and unique craftsmanship of Ron del Barrilito, the oldest Puerto Rican rum, still made in the same place and in the same way since 1880. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for registration and welcome cocktail.
Improve your bartending game with interactive classes taught by superstar mixologists who will show you how to make show-stopping cocktails such as Old Fashioned, Presidente, and Hemingway Daiquiri. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for registration and welcome cocktail.
The best and most exclusive rum tasting experience in the Caribbean. A unique opportunity to sip and enjoy all of our rums, from the cult-classic Three Stars to the extremely limited-edition Five Stars. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for registration and welcome cocktail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip-the-Line Tours in San Juan?
The best Skip-the-Line Tours in San Juan according to Viator travelers are:
- Skip the Line: Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico Admission Ticket
- Skip the Line: Heritage Tour Ticket
- Skip the Line: Mixology Tour Ticket
- Skip the Line: Rum Tasting Tour Ticket
What tours in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Palomino Island
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Flamenco Beach (Playa Flamenco)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Isla Verde
- Pine Grove Beach
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- La Calle Loiza
- Luquillo Beach
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro