Top San Juan Skip-the-Line Tours
12 results | All San Juan Tours
* A traveler said: "Very educational and the rum is amazing! The bartender was amazing and the on site dried fruit is an amazing touch to all the drinks."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mario was so cool. We were so twisted after making the drinks we couldn’t even drink our free drink lol"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He also had a good sense lf humor. We saw a good amount of historic places. We really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Andres was an amazing guide it was only the two of us so we basically got a personal tour! It was so much fun and we got to see some amazing fish and all sorts of things! Definitely would do it again and recommend to everyone that comes here!"
* A traveler said: "First time operating a ATV and it was amazing as well as our guide. The scenery and terrain was awesome and I loved it"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a really good time. Staff was great. The walk was not as bad as I thought it would be. Make sure and take socks or water shoes."
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely wonderful. The tour guide Alex took great care of us ! The rainforest part was oir favorite. Lots of hiking but was well worth it !"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous! The teacher was patient, funny and kind. We had a great time and my mom got to learn how to salsa. I'm a terrible dancer and I found it fun as well. Great way to experience something different."
* A traveler said: "Best experience I've had on all my vacations. A long time to do list item finally has been fulfilled. Beautiful oceans and great vibes. Gracie was the best. Very knowledgeable, Friendly and fun.. She made the experience even more enjoyable. I will be back soon"
* A traveler said: "So much fun, Amazing Grace is a beautiful vessel. The skipper & crew are very nice.When we started to turn around to come back I looked out at the ocean and wished we could just keep going!!!"
* A traveler said: "Moderate hiking at first but the recompense of diving into a cristal clear mountain pool is PRICELESS. I'm so bad with names, but our tour guys were really awesome and knowledgeable bout flora and fauna. Wear the worst TENIS shoes you have. It's going to get nasty. No water shoes, but something with grip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was AMAZING (Tim)…. Learned a lot, enjoyed myself, and great rum. I felt safe and the staff was great. The grounds were beautiful.. I was truly enjoyed this tour! So amazing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Luquillo Beach
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- La Calle Loiza
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Palomino Island
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Pine Grove Beach
- Isla Verde