Top San Pedro de Atacama Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All San Pedro de Atacama Tours
The cosmos vision and traditions from the ancient people seamlessly combined with technology, computerized telescopes, augmented reality tablets & current catalog with the best deep sky objects. We are located in the first settlement where the Atacama people emerged, with privileged clear night skies and a noise and light free experience. Magical moments that will be immortalized with Professional Astrophotography under the southern night sky.
With the ethno-gastronomic experience, travelers discover Atacama through the sense of taste. Each dish brought to the table is presented by Chef Lickan antai, explaining the reason for each preparation, both traditional and signature cuisine.
Atacama Desert, the driest place on earth, towards one of its most picturesque points: the Valley of the Moon. The names already give a clear clue to the landscape, where rock formations modeled by erosion, salt mantles, the Duna Mayor and views that will make you feel like on another planet reign. We will cross the valley transversally, visiting its famous rock formations: the Tres Marías, the Canyon and the Amphitheater. To finish the tour, we will enjoy the sunset from the Licarantay viewpoint, where you can see how the desert is changing color, with large volcanoes on the horizon, offering a spectacle. The entrance to the Valley of the Moon must be purchased online, no later than one day before the start of the excursion until 6:00 p.m. https://compras.puntoticket.com/tickets/es/valle-de-la-moon
Traveling routes with us you can become part of nature and also enjoy great comfort, safety and excellent service. In an exclusive bus in the purest safari style, with reclining seats and an unparalleled panoramic view, we will take you to the most spectacular places in the Atacama Desert, such as Vallecito, the surroundings of the Valle de la Luna, Cordillera de la Sal and the " Magic Bus" On the Vallecito tour you will be able to see the Atacama desert in its maximum splendor Enjoy a delicious cocktail on the tour watching the sunset / sunset Finally you will be able to enjoy all the safari style taking a tour on top of the bus having a panoramic view
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in San Pedro de Atacama?
The best Food & Drink in San Pedro de Atacama according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in San Pedro de Atacama are taking additional safety precautions?
What Food & Drink in San Pedro de Atacama are good for avoiding crowds?
- Cejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar) Tours & Tickets
- R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets
- Puritama Hot Springs (Termas Baños de Puritama) Tours & Tickets
- Tulor Village Tours & Tickets
- Pukara de Quitor Tours & Tickets
- El Tatio Geysers Tours & Tickets
- Toconao Tours & Tickets
- Atacama Desert Tours & Tickets
- Church of San Pedro de Atacama Tours & Tickets
- Altiplanic Lagoons Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets