Scottsdale Greenbelt E-Bike Tour
Let's ride and explore 15-20 miles of the Scottsdale Greenbelt, Tempe Town Lake and Papago Park. Book your group e-bike tour today! We can provide a pre-planned tour or your group can have a customized e-bike tour with us. At Greenbelt Bike Tours we have the ability to bring the e-bikes to various locations around the Greenbelt path system. Our e-bike tours are perfect for hotel and resort guests who want to enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather and also learn fun and interesting facts along the tour. Pedal our bikes or use the pedal assist option that lets you explore more! We provide a safe E-ride, excellent customer service, and an unforgettable outdoor tourism experience.
More activities to help you explore Scottsdale
99 Tours and Tickets in Scottsdale
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience learning about 🏜. Our guide was awesome. Very fun jeep ride and truly a once in a lifetime trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Cody was a wealth of knowledge about the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arizona in general. Good communication, pleasant lunch, and a tour guide that was personable, professional and accommodating made this a tour I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Brandon was awesome... we are doing this’ll again in October when my family visits..SO Fun. Recommend the bike tour for all ages and experience levels"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! John made everything easy and fun for us. Definitely recommend these party bikes! My sister was very pleased with her Birthday Party Bike Experience!"
* A traveler said: "Outdoor adventure wrapped up all in one! Rock climbing, jumping off rocks, hiking, repelling, swimming. Great day spent with my son. Our guide Jose was terrific, made sure we were always safe. Highly recommend this adventure."
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was hot and dusty, but the trail was fun and the scenery was beautiful! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was so informative and shared so much information beautiful sunset. So much fun my granddaughters enjoyed it so much. Saw mustangs and mule deer. Highly enjoyable tour"
* A traveler said: "Jose was wonderful!!!! My husband and I took our 5 kids rappelling ages 19-11. They had the MOST incredible time!! My husband and I were petrified but Jose encouraged us and was so supportive! Definitely recommend it to everyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "Cody was very informative. Made our experience memorable. Loved Montezuma castle and the chauffeur trip , made it so relaxing. Thx"
* A traveler said: "Learning about desert plants and how the Native Americans used them for food. The guide was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, did a great job and was very knowledgeable. He made the trip interesting and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! Our guide Alan was wonderful and was able to engage both the kids and adults in our group. He was knowledgeable about the route from Scottsdale to the Grand Canyon as well as the Grand Canyon sights. It was also nice to have a more personable experience than is typical of large group tours."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience and an awesome instructor!! Can’t wait to try this again. We’ll definitely be back."
* A traveler said: "We saw a part of Scottsdale that we would have never see. We’ve been here 3 times and have never seen this part of Scottsdale. It was really fun and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico