1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde
More activities to help you explore Sedona
202 Tours and Tickets in Sedona
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. Employees were informative, courteous, and fun. The veiw was spectacular. Get the book for $3."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Casey was wonderful. He shared interesting bits of information in a fun way. Loved all the sights and learning about the area"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great experience. Loved being able to enjoy the winery's without having to drive. Loved learning more about wine and wine making. Great service at all the winery's"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Learning and experiencing the vortex. Great recharge and our guide Joe is very knowledgeable. He brings a calming vibe and took excellent photos for our group."
* A traveler said: "The pilot Christian was terrific.....very informative the entire ride. We really got to see a lot from the air. The entire process from check in to getting on board and off at the finish was seamless."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "You will never see what you’re going to see at Antelope Canyon-truly Amazing! Tour was worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "GIF our driver was awesome!!! Very knowledgeable of topography, geology and history of the Sedona area. Also very knowledgeable of the desert plant life! What a great ride!"
* A traveler said: "Sedona is an amazing place and Connor brings it to life with his brilliance! See you again! Tony and Karen"
* A traveler said: "Even though the moon was out, we were still able to see many interesting features in space. Seeing Jupiter and Saturn was awesome. Saw other features that I cannot remember. The guides were friendly and kept the tour interesting. We have already recommended this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "We were sadly unable to attend. What is amazing about this place is the manager helped me get a refund from Viator. They cared more about the customer than the money. I can’t wait to be able to see this winery and meet the amazing people! When the customer is put first, you know the experience will be top notch!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time kayaking to Verde River. Our guides were wonderful. They sure we stayed together & gave good instructions along the River. They also took pictures for us."
* A traveler said: "Entering from the east entrance was what really made the tour ! Sheldon, our tour really made the tour outstanding for us . He was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and also the history of the area . He also knew the best photo spots . Very hospitable! I would recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip. Ty was friendly, knowledgeable, and kept your interest. The day was filled with great site and a wonderful lunch. Plenty of time to explore but not too much that you just sat around."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience our guide Sheldon was very informative and showed us all the best view points of the canyon. The sunset is spectacular with the clouds and the light reflecting on the canyon. Again an experience that needs be seen once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico