* A traveler said: "Seeing Bald Eagles, Dall Porpoises, Sea Lions, and Glaciers within the majesty of the Kenai Fjord. Surprising element were the WWII historical sites and information."
* A traveler said: "The weather did not cooperate but they handled it beautifully and still managed to see some animals."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour. Our guide and driver was Doug very nice person. I recommend this tour. The dogs were very friendly and adorable. Family has a good record with the business. Please do the tour when season start all over again."
* A traveler said: "I saw a momma bear with her cub and the pilot turned around and took us right over by them. He was just amazing!!! His name is Cody Bryant. I 100% recommend this to everyone traveling to seward!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the experience of a lifetime! My guide, Jesse was the best! Very knowledgeable and experienced as well as personable. I would definitely book another adventure."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with all the people involved. Both of our helicopter pilots were excellent and the dogsled runner was very welcoming and professional as well. The views on the glacier were exceptional, and getting to pet the dogs was awesome as well. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and would love to come back."
* A traveler said: "Dog sled ride and history of Iditarod was found and interesting.. Would do it again. Kids would love it"
* A traveler said: "Seward is amazing town and this helicopter tour is epic! If you have some extra cash to burn on vacation this is best investment for memories of lifetime."
* A traveler said: "The best part of the hike were the views once we reached the summit. Amazing, breathtaking views. The hike is strenuous and hard for sure but it was all worth it at the end. Kudos to out guide Roger who was exceptional. Loved his enthusiasm and willingness to share his knowledge about the glacier. He was very accommodating and was kind enough to capture some of our amazing moments up there. Also we got to taste some native berries along the way up. Thanks for that Roger !!"
* A traveler said: "The staff is awesome Very knowledgeable, patient and encouraging. I was a bit scared of the 3rd zip line but my guide kept reassuring me “ you can do this”. Bless his heart. Overall an awesome experience"
* A traveler said: "This was my husbands and mine first time kayaking in the ocean, let alone first time kayaking ever. Erin our tour guide was awesome! She has an obundance of knowledge.. Very kind and helpful. We will definitely be going again! Two thumbs up!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guides were very friendly, informative and great at spotting wildlife. I highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Larry was our guide and he was amazing! He was knowledgeable about the history of gold panning and history about Alaska. He also was patient and kind with my three year old, he took the time to explain everything and help us pan. I would recommend it for any ages!"
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded expectations. We saw a great many orca whales and other creatures. Captain Nat had great narration and did a great job of finding and staying near wildlife. I highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "What a way to get from the Cruise to Anchorage. Very presonnel, guides know the area and we got to see so much and talk along the way. Be sure to do the additional stops."
* A traveler said: "This experience is fantastic. It is beautiful. And we saw so much wildlife. The staff is friendly and highly knowledgable. I highly recommend this trip"