Top Siem Reap Theme Parks
4 Siem Reap Theme Parks | All Siem Reap Tours
Visiting an amusement Artbox Museum, the first and biggest-scale 3-Dimentional (3D) trick art in Cambodia. Relax and enjoy the exciting 3D photoshoot with varies 3D pictures of most famous world and Cambodia landmarks, incredible creative 3D trick painting walls that will bring you to the new world of excitement. It is a joyful place for you to be free and easy with fantastic experience to spend with you beloved family, lover, and friend.
- E-ticket voucher acceptable. - No need to redeem paper tickets. Visiting the Cambodian Cultural Village, see ancient history come to life in the form of floating villages, creative performances, and attractions. Discover the heritage of the once powerful empire of Khmer, creators of the famed Angkor Wat. ★ Opening Hours:8:00am-7:00pm, daily ★ Please remember to bring the original passport to the ticket gate, use the QR code (We will send you a separate email with the QR code) to enter directly without redemption of paper tickets. ★ Each show runs for approximately 20 to 30 minutes ★ Show Times: Mini Theater: Every 10:00am and 2:30pm Floating Village: Every 10:30am and 3:10pm Millionaire House: Every 11:00am and 3:15pm Chinese Village: Every 3:55pm Kroeung Village: Every 5:00pm Khmer Village: Every 5:30pm Pnong Village: Every 6:05pm
The remote Angkor-era temple of Banteay Ampil lies in the countryside around Siem Reap and getting there is all part of the adventure. On this tour, gain an insight into rural life as you drive through the Cambodian countryside in a tuk-tuk, and stop to visit rice paddies and local villages along the way. Next, hop in the back of a tractor to reach the temple and spend some time exploring the ancient ruins, which date back to the 12th century.
Visit to a theme park and museum in Siem Reap walk around a huge area with beautiful garden to see difference village house and activities. It will be brought you to understand about local life of Cambodia, Cham and Chinese people that create as a dance and story together with joke. The tour will take you around 2 hours and half to explore the whole place with watching difference performance and the collection of the Khmer famous singers, actor and actress who passed away. You will be open to celebrate on Khmer wedding ceremony if you keep to do it. The tour is highly recommended for families and adult who really interested in culture and enjoy with photo shooting.
Things to do near Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam