With many restaurants temporarily closed, now’s the time to test your home cooking skills. A Singapore food tour company owner takes you on a journey through global cuisines with recipes for Thai coconut soup, Indian masala dosa, sabbath-inspired challah bread, and more. Join her in the kitchen.
Singapore Wake Park
Mon, Tues, Thurs 10am-7pm Wed, Fri 12pm-9pm Sat-Sun 9am-10pm
1206A East Coast Parkway East Coast Park, Singapore, 449891
Singapore Wake Park provides all the gear you’ll need, and a team of instructors are happy to help beginners learn the tricks of the trade. Advanced riders will find a series of obstacles for perfecting that next trick. The cable is capable of traveling at the same tournament speeds as a boat would. Besides water skiing, participants can try slalom skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding or barefoot surfing. Since Singapore Wake Park can accommodate up to 100 participants per day, prices tend to be much more economical than with water sports requiring a tow boat.
Things to Know Before You Go
- While walk-ins are welcome, it’s a good idea to book ahead of time, especially on weekends.
- Facilities include showers, changing rooms, and free lockers; just remember to bring your own padlock.
- Don’t forget to bring a towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, and a change of clothes.
How to Get There
To get to Singapore Wake Park, take Bus 401 or 197 from Bedok Interchange to the Laguna Park condominiums and walk beneath the underpass. The park is off ECP Highway at Exit 7A.
When to Get There
Visitors can experience the thrill of cable skiing day or night, thanks to the park’s powerful floodlights. The park is open daily throughout the year, with longer hours on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
Coastal Rhythm If all that activity on the water has worked up an appetite, grab a table at Coastal Rhythm, the park’s onsite cafe and bar. The open-air restaurant sits between the lagoon and the open sea and serves beer, wine, cocktails, bar snacks, pizza, pasta, and traditional local dishes.
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast