9,561 Tours and Tickets in Spain
* A traveler said: "David was a great tour guide. Patient, detailed and have many suggestions for other things to do in Barcelona. Didn’t rush anyone. Have time to take pictures and also took pictures for solo travelers. Great time I had."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "best parts were snorkelling, cala basa and cala conta. The crew were fab and the views at sunset were amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Che, was very knowledgeable and friendly. She answered all of our questions and had a ton of information about the church."
* A traveler said: "It was very convenient and cost effective being able to see a number of the historical sites outside of Madrid in one day! Steffi was an incredible guide and extremely knowledgeable. She provides the information in both English and Spanish efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend if you’re short on time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised trip with friendly and knowledgeable guide, Toni. So much to see - it’s beautiful! Stunning scenery, nature, history and culture. Highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We went on a boat trip with captain Kevin. We saw beluga whales. Captain made sure to stay close to them without turning on the engine, which made the animals relaxed and interested in our boat. We not only saw the whales, but also learned about their lives and habits thanks to knowledgeable captain-guide Kevin."
* A traveler said: "On our first trip we saw pilot whales, on the second trip even some turtles and dolphins in the distance. Anne was a very nice Tour Guide. I love the respect that is shown to the animals, if they approach, they approach the boats, else they are left alone."
* A traveler said: "Was great!! Perfect weather, great view and awesome guys who picked us up from the hotel and did the flight. Awesome celebration after as well."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was amazing. He gave the best tour we've been on. His knowledge of the history of each place was very informative and interesting. He made sure we all were comfortable at all times. We saw a lot of really interesting landscapes and buildings. This is a tour I would take again."
* A traveler said: "Everything was incredible, thank you Carlos we had a great time, food was delicious, the wine really good"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Staff were amazing. Drink in abundance. Food simple yet so tasty. Great trip. Picked up and dropped off back to our hotel. Great value for money. We’ll be back."
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Full of energy and very entertaining. The different dancers had different style of dances. Nice Ambience"