With stunning scenery, sun-kissed beaches, and unforgettable sunsets, St. Lucia is made for romance. Whether you want to bliss out or embark on an adventure for two, here are a few ideas for any couples planning a romantic getaway to this showstopping Caribbean island.
- Spend an afternoon lounging aboard a luxury catamaran, or toast the end of the day with Champagne during a sunset cruise.
- Hop in the saddle for a horseback ride along forest and beach trails.
- Pamper yourselves with a day pass to a beachfront resort, where you can lay out on loungers and avail of a massage at the on-site spa.
- Slather volcanic mud on your skin at the Sulphur Springs.
- Follow nature trails through the lush rain forest interior, or take a stroll through the colorful Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens in Soufriere.
- Don special Sea Trek helmets that allow you to breathe underwater and explore the world beneath the waves in the waters around Pigeon Island.
- Visit lookouts with spectacular views of Gros Piton and Petit Piton—a pair of sky-skimming volcanic spires that dominate the landscape of this beautiful island.
- Book a nightlife tour of Rodney Bay, where you’ll stop at several local bars and the Gros Island Street Party.