Viking History Small-Group Trip from Stockholm including Sigtuna and Uppsala: Full Day
See similar products below
More activities to help you explore Stockholm
353 Tours and Tickets in Stockholm
* A traveler said: "I liked the history and details given on the audio. Very beautiful sights. Clean and safe experience."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing, scenic, and enjoyable…excellent tour guide! Recommend for getting acquainted with the greater Stockholm area by water."
* A traveler said: "Great history, city, and food experience. Would do again. The guide was friendly and knowledge. It was a challenge to eat some of the foods but a good way to force yourself to try new things."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful. Our guide was very nice and friendly. Only downside was the pickup location. The tour might be expensive, but definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative for both myself and my teenager. Perfect length and depth of information/ entertainment."
* A traveler said: "Kiki was great. She was super knowledgeable and easy to converse with. With the backdrop of Old Town we felt like we got sense of the rich history of Stockholm and Sweden from our tour. First Rate! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a lot of Stockholm info in a short time. Was a wonderful jumping off point to see what we were interested in."
* A traveler said: "Just back from our tour with Felix ( great guide) with wonderful impressions from Stockholm. The kayak tour is really recommendable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was nicely run with around 15 stops to share interesting history and information about the city. Gina was an excellent tour guide and set a comfortable pace for everyone to ride. Doing this tour early in my trip gave me a good mental map of the city to explore by myself without feeling too lost."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nima, did a great job personalizing the tour to our desires. He showed us things we wouldn't have found in the guidebooks. Overall a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining & informative day at Birka. Our guide (Elm) was hillarious & honest. A bit disappointed to know that Bjorn Ironside was not burried here but learned so much more about the viking lives & Birka's true facts !!!"
* A traveler said: "Very fast on the two special seats. We had a nice guide/driver and some very cool views on the city and the green nature, saw some pretty islands and lost swedish house."
* A traveler said: "Informative excursion to some Viking historic sites. Our guide was an archaeologist who specialized in that period. Well done. Highly recommended. Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour a lot, our guide Gina was fabulous. Highly recommended! Gina found the right mixture between history and actual Swedish life!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour! The food was great and we got some history while we walked! A must do while in Stockholm!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat ride to beautiful summer palace. Staff on board was great easy boarding and disembarking.A great day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Catarina is an amazing and engaging story teller. We were captivated the entire time. The tour was flexible and she answered all of our questions regarding Stockholm. The driver was just as kind as she was. One of the best city tours i ever had."
* A traveler said: "Alex is a very friendly, highly knowledgable guide and he took us to a remote, serene lake in the forest of Sweden outside Stockholm. Never would have gotten to such a beautiful spot without this tour and Alex. Will always treasure this day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see Stockholm and get a lay of the land. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a visit."
* A traveler said: "We toured Gamla Stan and Vasa with Katrine on Aug 21 and enjoyed the entire day. Tour was easy to find and easy to follow with our mixed age group. Katrine provided history and answered our questions (on our first day in Stockholm) with kindness and attention. It rained but we had a lovely time :) Tack så mycket!"
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany