Sydney Opera House
The Sydney Opera House, a world-class performing arts venue and iconic Australian landmark, defines the Sydney Harbour in the heart of the city. Designed by Danish architect Jorn Utzon, the structure is a masterpiece of late 20th-century architecture, despite challenges that plagued the 15-year project before it was formally opened by Queen Elizabeth II in 1973. Distinguished by soaring halls with a white ceramic-tiled exterior shaped to evoke the sails of a yacht, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-see Sydney attraction.
Sydney Opera House Tours
What are Sydney Opera House hours of operation?
Should I book Sydney Opera House tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sydney Opera House 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sydney Opera House?
- Sydney Bike Tours
- Sydney Harbour Luxury Sailing Trip including Lunch
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes
- 30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania