Whether you’re a born-and-bred Sydneysider or just a seasoned visitor, you may think you’ve seen everything Australia’s biggest city has to offer. Well, think again. Here are fun some ways to rediscover—or introduce your guests to—the magic of Sydney.
- Challenge yourself to the Sydney BridgeClimb to scale the summit of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and enjoy panoramic views of Sydney, the Northern Beaches, and the distant Blue Mountains.
- Attend the Royal Botanic Gardens’ Handa Opera, set on a floating stage in Sydney Harbour.
- Go behind the scenes of one of Australia’s longest running TV shows, “Home & Away,” with a tour of Palm Beach.
- Spend a day swimming, sunbathing, and sipping cocktails aboard a luxury yacht as you cruise around Sydney Harbour National Park.
- Peek backstage at one of the world’s most famous venues on a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House.
- Add a VIP twist to your lunch plans with a seaplane flight and romantic lunch date at the Cottage Point Inn in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- Hike the coastal walk between Bondi Beach and Coogee, and enjoy spectacular views from the coastal cliffs.