Things to Do During Sydney Mardi Gras
By Viator, January 2018
- Get glammed up for the grand Mardi Gras parade, the festival’s headline event, which takes place along Oxford Street, Flinders Street, and Taylor Square on the first Saturday of March.
- Make the most of Sydney’s Mardi Gras celebrations, including popular events such as the Bondi Beach Drag Races, the Mardi Gras Film Festival, and Victoria Park Fair Day.
- Snag tickets for the legendary Mardi Gras party, with live performances by big-name international acts.
- Challenge yourself to a Mardi Gras–themed Sydney BridgeClimb and wave a rainbow flag from the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Celebrate by taking in Sydney’s top attractions on a Sydney Harbour cruise, admiring the views from the Sydney Tower, taking a tour of the Sydney Opera House, or hitting the waves at Bondi Beach.
Tours & Tickets
Discover Sydney and its surroundings on a full-day tour that combines a morning visit to Manly with an afternoon tour of downtown Sydney and a drive out to see ... Read more
Location: Sydney, Australia
Duration: 9 hours (approx.)