Top Tenerife Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Tenerife Tours
Sort by: Featured
Tenerife's Whale and Dolphin Watching Specialists. Join our Biologist Staff for a 2 hour thrilling eco-adventure to respectfully observe the whales and dolphins in the Teno-Rasca Marine Protected area of Tenerife. Our boat is a custom built 8 meter whale watching boat with cushioned bench seats for only 10 guests. These two hour whale watching tours depart at 9:30am, 12 noon and 2:30pm from our dock, 'Pantalan No3' in the Puerto Colón Marina in the south of Tenerife. This is an educational eco-adventure with the opportunity to listen to whales and dolphins with our hydrophone, includes photos of the marine wildlife and our Sightings Guarantee. Join us and enjoy the most complete Tenerife whale watching eco-adventure.
Pre-purchase admission to the Jungle Park in Tenerife to save time and hassle during your vacation. Then, use the return shuttle buses that run from select locations to the park, and see up to 500 animals in the jungle-style surroundings. Stroll the walkways and bridges to view white lions, tigers, orangutans, penguins, and more; ride the toboggan run, watch bird-of-prey shows, and refuel at the food outlets (additional cost).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Tenerife are taking additional safety precautions?
These Tenerife experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Tenerife are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Tenerife may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Teide Cable Car (Teleférico del Teide)
- Pyramids of Güímar Ethnographic Park and Botanical Garden (Pirámides de Güímar)
- El Médano
- Las Vistas Beach (Playa de las Vistas)
- Monje Winery (Bodegas Monje)
- Museum of Nature and Archaeology (MUNA)
- Monkey Park Tenerife
- Museum of Science and the Cosmos (Museo de las Ciencias y el Cosmos)
- Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Puerto de Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Siam Park
- Aqualand Costa Adeje
- Loro Park (Loro Parque)
- La Laguna
- Oasis Los Gigantes
- Anaga Mountains (Macizo de Anaga)
- Santiago del Teide
- Las Águilas Jungle Park
- Los Roques de García
- Drago Park (Parque del Drago)
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Central Morocco