Great Barrier Reef Cruises
By Viator, August 2017
- Choose a half-day, full-day, or overnight cruise, setting sail from Port Airlie or Hamilton Island.
- Visit the Reefworld pontoon and take in the views from the underwater observatory.
- Explore the Whitsunday Islands National Park, Hamilton Island, and Whitehaven Beach.
- Enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Spot a mind-boggling array of marine life including whales, dolphins, porpoises, dugongs, sea turtles, sharks, stingray, giant clams, seahorses, sea snakes, and over 1,500 different varieties of fish.
- Most cruises include breakfast, lunch, or afternoon tea served onboard.
Tours & Tickets
The only way to experience one of the world's best beaches and the Whitsundays largest resort island is in style and comfort aboard a large, high-speed and ... Read more
Location: Whitsundays, Airlie Beach, Australia
Duration: 9 hours (approx.)
Do you want to experience a close encounter with the famous Great Barrier Reef, then this is it! Enjoy a cruise out to the reef, where you'll moor up next to ... Read more
Location: Airlie Beach, Daydream Island, Hamilton Island
Duration: 10 hours (approx.)
Experience the Great Barrier Reef for two days and one night. By day, enjoy all the activities on offer at Reefworld, a pontoon moored on one of the most ... Read more
Location: Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island
Duration: 2 days (approx.)