Sprawling across 23 wards, Tokyo is truly a massive city. But you can conquer the huge metropolis with a biking or walking tour that covers one or two of the top neighborhoods. See below for tour options on foot and by bike in the Japanese capital.
- Take an in-depth look at Tokyo history and traditional Japanese culture
- Explore sights such as the famous Tsukiji Fish Market or historic Asakusa
- Get a taste for Japan's incredible culinary delights or its raucous nightlife
- Make your visit to sprawling Tokyo more manageable and personalized
- Experiences typically last between two to four hours, though full-day tours are available
- Private and small-group options are available
Walking tours focus on a specific neighborhood or theme. You might do some "locals-only" bar hopping with a Tokyo resident, or tour the city's traditional side with a sumo wrestler. Some walking trips even offer a private guide for an even more personalized, customizable Tokyo experience.
Biking tours offer the perfect blend of mobility and in-depth experiences. Climb aboard either a traditional cycle or an electric-powered e-assist bike to sample a selection of city attractions like Meiji Jingu Shrine and the Asakusa area, plus a sampling of hidden highlights frequently overlooked by visitors.