Top Venice Catamaran Cruises
5 Venice Catamaran Cruises | All Venice Tours
Experience the unmatched beauty and romance of Venice—all without booking a hotel—on a day trip to ‘the Floating City’ from Pula. Cross the Adriatic Sea and Venetian Lagoon on a high-speed catamaran, and enjoy a half day of leisure time to spend as you wish. Ride a gondola through the famous Venetian canals, savor northern Italian cuisine, shop for handmade masks, or visit world-famous landmarks like St. Marks Basilica and the Doge’s Palace on your own before returning to Pula in the evening.
Fit a trip to Venice into your Croatian itinerary even if you just have one day with this fast-boat trip from Poroc. Relax on the open deck of a high-speed catamaran as you zip across the Adriatic Sea and into the Venetian Lagoon, where the Byzantine treasures of St. Mark’s Square rise from the water like a mirage. Get a brief introduction to Venice on a short guided stroll, and then enjoy free time to explore the city’s romantic canals, palaces, and world-class shops on your own.
Enjoy a sunset cruise along one of the world's most iconic waterways during this boat ride through St. Mark's Basin, and get views of the area you wouldn't see from land. Listen to the history of Venice and its stunning lagoons as you pass by landmarks like Isola San Giorgio Maggiore and the Doge's Palace. Sunset cruises include a complimentary "aperitivo," either an Italian spritz or a non-alcoholic cocktail.
Few travelers realize Croatia’s close proximity to Venice. Maximize your time in Europe on a day trip from Rovinj to Venice by boat—the best way to travel to the City of Water. A guide takes care of arranging all logistics, allowing you to relax and enjoy a mix of guided sightseeing and free time.
Travel to Venice from Umag on this all-day trip. After a brief tour through St. Mark's Square, you’ll enjoy free time to explore the romantic Italian city on your own. Stroll along the streets and over the bridges, take a gondola ride, and try some of the local cuisine before returning to the boat for departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Venice?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Venice according to Viator travelers are:
- Venice Day Trip by Catamaran from Pula
- Venice Day Trip from Porec via Catamaran
- Panoramic aperitif on Saint Mark Basin
- Full-Day Catamaran Trip to Venice from Rovinj
- Full-Day Catamaran trip to Venice from Umag
- Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Santa Croce
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Museo del Vetro
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
Things to do near Venice
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia