Top Venice Travel & Transportation Services
417 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful service. The local company contacted me via our hotel the night before and the boat driver arrived early to meet us. He helped us with our luggage. At the Venice airport a very nice young man met us and helped us find the place we needed to meet our shuttle to a airport hotel."
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us when we arrived. Walked right over to water taxi who brought us to the hotel. Very easy."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend!! Picked us up right at the doorstep of our hotel and fast, comfortable, scenic ride through the canals and directly to the port to board our cruise ship. So relaxing, fun and convenient!"
* A traveler said: "Take the shared taxi, the public transportation was packed like sardines. It’s more expensive but well worth it if travelling with luggage. Picked us up close to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "We arranged a private taxi from the cruise terminal to our hotel and this service was excellent. A representative met us at the terminal and led us to our private water taxi. They handled the loading of the luggage. When we got to land at St.Marks area she led us right into the hotel we had booked. All was excellent."
* A traveler said: "I was travelling with my teenage son and it was all very well organised, easy to find the desk and such a fabulous way to enter Venice- well worth the money and we had such a good experience that we booked our return with the same service! The staff were friendly, efficient and the journey swift and exciting! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the cruise ship to the airport could not have gone better. I was able to contact the local taxi service when I determined the exact time we would leave the ship, and they adjusted the pick-up time accordingly. The vehicle was there on time, was clean, and the driver very nice."
* A traveler said: "The gentleman who rode the boat was wonderful. He helped my elderly mom get off and on the boat. He was very pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Only way to leave Venice is with a Private Water Taxi from your hotel. Driver was right on time and we had someone at the train station to help us figure that all out."
* A traveler said: "Flying into a new country with a different language, this is a must! These guys were waiting for us right out of customs and took us on a private boat right to our hotel. Make sure you get a hotel in Venice that has water portage. You do not want to be dragging your luggage through the streets of Venice to get to your hotel."
* A traveler said: "The boat taxi picked us up near the hotel because there were repairs at the hotel deck. We then were picked up with a Mercedes truck that was very clean at we were dropped off at the airport."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we got off the ship. He was on time, very pleasant and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Cristiano picked us up from the airport after a delayed flight from London to Venice arriving at 12:15am. He was a delightful young man, very punctual, helpful and professional who provided us excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Terrific!!!! On time. Was worried since the pick up time was at 4:50am. They communicated pick up point day before with boat number and name of person picking us up."
* A traveler said: "They were waiting with a sign as I exited the airport. Drove me directly to a water taxi that took us directly to the Rialto bridge terminal. Super easy and efficient way to transfer into Venice. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "We were impressed with the company..Very respectful, very on time and considerate even when our ship was late"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous. Waiting for us at the airport with a sign that read our name. Helped with luggage to the the van taking us to the water transfer. Beautiful, comfortable boat-DEFINIATELY the way to arrive. I highly recommend. We were a huge part of 13-kids all ages and adults, and it was seamless."
* A traveler said: "It was so great to be greeted right after we disembarked the train! And we were led right to our water taxi. Very easy! Our host states with us until we were met by our contact for our vacation rental. Smooth and easy."
* A traveler said: "When I booked this ride via taxi to the Venice Airport from our hotel on the Grand Canal I was concerned for two reasons. First, the price was very competitive—almost too much so. Second, there are no (vehicular) taxis in Venice and even though the Viator agent assured me the taxi would pick us up at the hotel, I was not sure it would actually happen as planned. Nonetheless less, a water taxi arrived at the hotel dock at the appointed time and a little over 40 minutes later, we were at the airport. Good work Viator and sorry for doubting you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- San Polo
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Brenta Riviera
- Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Campo San Luca
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia