Legendary Venice St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Group or Private Tour
More activities to help you explore Venice
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. There isn’t much else to say but there is a 100 character minimum. So there you go."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our best tours ever, largely because of our amazing tour guide, Genny. She provided great information and introduced us to lots and lots of delicious, interesting and different foods."
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Nice gondola ride with extremelly friendly gondolier who provided us a lot of relevant historical info."
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Best part of our Italian Honeymoon!! Niccola was an incredible tour guide and stopped at allll of the top places for pictures! Absolutely no rush day and plenty of time for stops and photos. This tour is a MUST if you are in Venice. I mean, just look at these pictures, just go. It’s beyond incredible."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "Natasha really knows Venice…very interesting!! Showed us more of Venice than just the major sights! Loved it"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the concert was listening to the “Canon in D Pachelbel.” I was so drawn into it that I really felt the music. Now I understand what my kids piano teacher is saying that you have to feel the music. You don’t just play an instrument. You’re audience has yo feel the emotions."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Patrizia and guide Enrica. We learned a lot about the production of Prosecco while visiting two wineries. In addition to the wine tasting we stopped by a castle, a mill and a quant hill top store with amazing views."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must do! We loved seeing the different vineyards. Our private tour at the vineyard with Christina was personal and unforgettable. The Prosecco was delicious. Our tour guide Riccardo was fantastic- incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and fun and made it one of the highlights of our time in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "Is a very nice trip. Murano the glass island. Torvello the first Venice town. Burano island of " Merletti" Recomended"
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia