Top Victoria Falls Hiking Tours
23 results | All Victoria Falls Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! My guide was not only quite knowledgeable, but he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. It was like I was chatting with an old friend. The views of the falls were spectacular! Dress appropriately because you will get wet!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience. Guides were great, we were well looked after. But this trip is for the fit and well. The climb down the gorge is not easy. The rafting is an absolute blast. Let the guide know if you don’t want to capsize - other rafts did but we didn’t. The climb back up is very difficult - slippy and steep. Great fun!"
* A traveler said: "Loch was wonderful, went out of her way to give us info on the falls, trees, animals, etc. She even took us over the bridge to get a better look of the falls."
* A traveler said: "again a great transfer, comfortable and on time, thank you all"
* A traveler said: "The staff was prompt about pick up. From the time we arrived until we left, the staff, the food, the experience was nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommend. It’s was like a private 5 star restaurant experience. Absolutely a perfect evening!"
* A traveler said: "The food , the service from the crew on board and the bar service. Experience not to forget. Would do this again and again"
* A traveler said: "Exceeded my expectations! What an amazing experience to be able to see so many animals in one day. Every person I encountered was very friendly and made the experience even more enjoyable. It's not often that I do the same thing twice when it comes to traveling, but I would repeat this tour if I were in Botswana again and would recommend to friends/family. My driver even helped me get a cab to and from dinner after the tour was over."