Warmer months mean longer days and more time to explore historic Vienna, one of the most popular cities in Europe. The capital of Austria, Vienna offers travelers plenty of ways to capitalize on sunshine with a vibrant city center, outdoor street cafes, scenic day trip options, and numerous sightseeing opportunities.
- Experience the royal treatment while enjoying dinner and a classical concert at the opulent Schonbrunn Palace.
- Learn about Vienna’s imperial history during a private city highlights tour, visiting Vienna attractions like the Hofburg Palace, the Rathaus, and Belvedere Palace.
- Head into the Austrian countryside for a wine-tasting bicycle tour.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Danube River and visit the imposing Melk Abbey in the Wachau Valley.
- Journey into the Vienna Woods on a day trip from Vienna.
- Soak in a classical Viennese music performance featuring works by Mozart and Strauss at the Kursalon Vienna.