10,301 Tours and Tickets in Vietnam
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "Getting out of Hanoi for some respite to Ninh Binh was a very welcomed change of pace. The tour guide was communicative and thorough. The buffet was decent. For the price of the tour, the experience had good value."
* A traveler said: "Great show nice venue staff very good just the right length of time very clever and very professional show started on time a must see"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. So good to be able to take things at our own pace and not be rushed. Tour guide, Mr Tan, AKA Andy, was very helpful, especially in the market when we were trying to buy some fabric, and was good fun. Took us for a delicious lunch. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Really well organised day trip.. very comfortable transport, small group was awesome as you moved through the attractions efficiently. The guide was so knowledgeable and a really lovely person."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite place in Vietnam. The tour guide was very knowledgeable & kept us entertained. The food was very good & it was all very well organized with plenty to see & do but also some time to yourself to explore or just sunbathe on the boat. Would highly recommend the 3 day tour."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and reliable. Customer service via WhatsApp can be improved: had to call them first as they didn’t read our message for 3h. Afterwards it was smooth."
* A traveler said: "beautiful experience, funny guide, very nice places visited. You must take under consideration that in 3 days you have to travel a lot (about 1000 km)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Guides Walking Tours (Select City Worldwide 2tours/1-2pers)
- 1 Day QIQ Bike Sharing - QIQ Bike Rental
- Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full-Day VIP Tour from Ho Chi Minh city
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City by Luxury Speedboat
- Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)
- Do Temple (Den Do)
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Tan Ky Old House
- Royal Antiquities Museum
- Hon Chong
- Dong Van Karst Plateau (Cao Nguyen Da Dong Van)
- Dong Xuan Market
- Hon Mun Island
- Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve
- Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)
- Perfume River (Song Huong River)
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Quang Ninh Museum (Bao Tang Quang Ninh)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Muong Hoa Valley (Thung Lung Muong Hoa)
- Hoa Lu
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Laos
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta