Skip the Line: Icelandic Lava Show Ticket
More activities to help you explore Vik
44 Tours and Tickets in Vik
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time riding, the horses were so gentle and well trained. We're beginners and didn't feel scared for a second. I really can't recommend this enough!!!"
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour. It was a very interesting tour. Our bus got a flat tire on the way, but the team had it changed super quick! Our guide, Michelle, was great. The ice cave itself was cool. The hike to the ice cave was super interesting! Recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this experience was memorable, the glacier was breathtaking, the crampons were a trip but easy after a while and Steven our guide was very knowledgeable and made the journey perfect."
* A traveler said: "Ale our guide was excellent. He kept. us save all the time and explain everything. Nice experience, ask for Ale, the Spanish guide he speaks English very well."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved our Super Jeep tour in Thorsmork! It was a lot of fun traveling over the streams in the super jeep. Our guide was so knowledgable about the area and brought us to a secret waterfall after a day of hiking and breathtaking views. We are so happy that we took this trip!"
* A traveler said: "The hike was excellent and the guide was spectacular. The information was educational and the equipment and instruction was well maintained and explained."
* A traveler said: "This is was very interesting show! Highly recommended! The host was very nice. The stories told were informational."
* A traveler said: "The instructor was very good. Also enjoy the bangi jumping in the end.. over all very nice tour. All the zip line were good"
* A traveler said: "First time driving a quad bike for me. A little scary, but it was fun. 11 year old son rode with dad. Everyone stayed in one line. We kept a good speed. Went through lots of different terrains. Wish we could have stopped for more pics, especially over the water sections. Good fun."
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent and made the whole experience so fun. Highly recommend and ask for Alberto and Claudia. You won’t be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "This was by far the highlight of our trip! A must for those who like adventure. What a way to see Iceland close up."
* A traveler said: "It was realy amazing, the ice cave was the best thing i’ve never seen. The duration of the experience was about 2 hours (10:00am to 12:00am)."
* A traveler said: "Amazing once in a lifetime experience. The guide was great and it was great to have an opportunity to kayak through icebergs!"
* A traveler said: "Even though it was raining, this tour ended up being at the top of our highlights in Iceland. The fantastic views, the challenge of doing something so unique and the knowledge of our guide truely made this experience an adventure of a lifetime. Our guide Jon literally took us up the Glacier, he focused on our safety first then made sure that we were technically prepared for our climbs. He is filled with a wealth of information regarding ice climbing , the glacier and iceland. Rain or Shine, DO THIS TOUR!!!! (We did it in the rain and Jon had rain gear for us)"
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland