Vietnam Veterans Memorial
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial, one of Washington DC’s most visited landmarks, is comprised of three parts—the Three Soldiers statue, the Women’s Memorial, and the main attraction, the Maya Lin–designed Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, engraved with the names of some 58,000 fallen and missing Vietnam War soldiers. Visitors arrive to pay their respects and leave notes and mementos at the wall.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Tours
Should I book Vietnam Veterans Memorial tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial 2021?
What's the best way to experience Vietnam Veterans Memorial?
- Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Electric Cart Tour
- Capitol Hill and DC Monuments Tour by Electric Cart
- Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
- Best of DC Tour - With Access to US Capitol & National Archives Buildings
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York