More activities to help you explore Washington DC
450 Tours and Tickets in Washington DC
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, and our driver, Dave, was beyond wonderful!!! Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour Nick was extremely knowledgeable and enjoyable to listen to. He was amazing . I will definitely recommend your company and have my friends request Nick as a guide"
* A traveler said: "A great way to go around the city if it’s your first time. Stops at the important monuments. The rooftop area is nice. Accommodating driver."
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Instructor was excellent. I learned a lot and he was very knowledgeable I would recommend to others to take the tour"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny. Our guide, christopher, made the trip very enjoyable. He has a passion for history and a great sense of humor. I think I learned more about American history on this 6 hour journey then I did in 12 years of school. I highly recommend taking the tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Brittany was fabulous, very informative and a great sense of humor. Theo was a great driver, all in all a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "Perspective of locations around the National Mall. Objective insights about people and places in DC. We could take the tour many times and still not learn all of what the guide would have to share."
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and history the tour guide shared. It wasn’t prescripted. Perfect pace around the area."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. It was spectacular to see the monuments lite up at night. We enjoyed the small group and our van was comfortable. Our guide Judy was so knowledgeable and enjoyable. Our driver Cory made us feel safe with his excellent driving. This tour with this company is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The van was extremely comfortable and air conditioned. Joe was an amazing driver and guide. Loved how the trip included a small tour of Alexandria."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time with my sister, we enjoyed the food and the music. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The vessel was broken when we had our brunch so we were unable to sail, however we still enjoyed our time."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Michelle our tour guide was awesome. She was very knowledgeable about DC, and American History. This tour is a great way to see the all the high profile site in the DC area without the stress of getting to and from each exhibit."
* A traveler said: "Sally was Fabulous! She was super knowledgeable. They had water aboard because it was hot outside. They were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! Steve did an amazing job sharing information and showing us everything with charm and wit. I loved every moment of it! Will definitely book with this touring business again."
* A traveler said: "Sally and Chris did a great job! Sally was wonderful explaining everything we were going to see and giving us plenty of time to take photos and even got us over to the pentagon. Amazing photo opportunities. Do it if you can!!"
* A traveler said: "We celebrated our anniversary without knowing about this lunch cruise. They were remarkable, excellent food, great ambiance, DJ and hospitality. We definitely recommend and will be back soon. Rick & Rachel"
* A traveler said: "Liam was amazing. Very knowledgeable. Helped us find a relatives headstone. Very highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Kenny was great. He took us to places that I didn't know existed. He provided us with interesting information."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was amazing. You’re able to see a ton of the historical monuments and memorials in such a quick and easy way. There was plenty of time to take them in and get some pictures. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable, personable, and made sure the group was happy at each location."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Map and Curtis were a dynamic duo! Very kind, fun and experienced team. Mr. Map is a wealth of knowledge in D.C facts, culture and where to eat! He also provides some great tips such as pouring water on the Martin Luther King engraving so you can take a great photo of it. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts